Thursday, July 16, 2009

The New World Order Rockefellers, Rothschilds, DuPonts, Bundy, Collins & Kennedy Synagogue of Satan




Brief Sermon Overview:

Are the Masonic Lodge, the Knights Templar, the Illuminati and the 13 ruling families of the world a part of Satan's master plan?



Mike H from Toronto (7/27/2008)

“ Great Sermon! ”

There ought to be more preachers who expose the New World Order. After all, it is this group of people who plan on bringing about the Antichrist's government. Even the best churches totally ignore the issue, and refuse to talk about it in church. I guess they don't want to lose their status as a nonprofit if they speak out against the government. Is there no good church these days? They are all corrupt!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rita B from New Jersey (10/12/2007)

“ Great Sermon! ”

I ASK WHY THERE ARE SO FEW OF US WHO ARE AWARE OF ALL THESE THINGS LARRY. WHY AREN'T THE CHURCHES EXPOSING THIS KIND OF INFORMATION? WHEN I FIRST WAS TOLD OF THESE THINGS BY A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE, I THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY UNTIL I STARTED TO DO MY OWN RESEARCH AND WITH AN OPEN MIND BEGAN TO SEE THE TRUTH. I'M AFRAID THE MAJORITY OF SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS, ARE JUST TOO BUSY BEING IN THE WORLD TO EVEN CONSIDER FOLLOWING UP ON ANY OF THIS AND IT IS A SHAME. I'M SO GLAD I AM NOT IGNORANT AND HAVE GOD FEARING MEN LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE TO BRING THE TRUTH TO LIGHT. GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment